Another Quick Tip From the 2019 American Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting
Quick Tip: #ASAE19 Game Changer Speaker Erica Dhawan spoke about Connectional Intelligence. The five CxQ skills are:
1. Curiosity: Asking the right questions
2. Courage: Fostering difficult conversations.
3. Combination: Combining networks for mutual benefit.
4. Community: Cultivating a sense of belonging.
5. Combustion: Mobilizing and igniting diverse networks to drive change.
By their inherent nature, associations and the professionals who manage them are well-positioned for a high CxQ. This benefits everyone!