Quick Tip: #ASAE19 Game Changer Speaker Erica Dhawan spoke about Connectional Intelligence. The five CxQ skills are:
- Curiosity: Asking the right questions
- Courage: Fostering difficult conversations.
- Combination: Combining networks for mutual benefit.
- Community: Cultivating a sense of belonging.
- Combustion: Mobilizing and igniting diverse networks to drive change.
By their inherent nature, associations and the professionals who manage them are well-positioned for a high CxQ. This benefits everyone!